Open business meetings
Meet and network with potential investors, buyers and solution providers of your choice.
Interactive think tanks
Take part in interactive think tanks which deliver practical knowledge and skill development.
Build profitable professional relationships and meet potential partners and clients.
- Gain access to new markets and partners – and build new business relationships
- Discover innovative, new ideas to help expand your business
- Listen to and network with some of the most powerful women
- Share key messages and ideas with other attendees
- Make contacts and close potentially lucrative business deals
- Game changers and role models reshaping the business landscape
- Turning ethics into economics - making D&I profitable
- Making room for the next generation of millennial leaders
- Women’s leadership: Much ado about stereotypes
- The power of the fifth P – successful brand building strategies
Nemat Shafik, Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
Helen Pitcher, Chairman of IDDAS
Clare Woodcraft, CEO of Emirates Foundation for Youth Development
Dr Abdullah Al AbdulGader, Founding Executive Director of GCC Board Directors Institute
Chris Wilbur, Global Head of Human Resources of Roche Diagnostics (USA)
Hear from our WIL Ambassador